Tuesday, March 24, 2009

YouTube

In case you haven't noticed... I made a new layout for my YouTube page. Yay? It features yours truly on the left and right hand side, in blue. I posted one of those "5 Things" video responses the other day. Surprisingly, my Windows Movie Maker hasn't crashed. Let's hope it never does again. I want to be able to record and edit videos without the paranoia that my program will crash when I'm in the middle of something. It's weird too. Even though that video I made is really simple, it's probably one of my best. Hahaha. Though that's probably 'cause I was able to edit it and choose the quality. Normally, I'd just record and upload straight onto YouTube QuickCapture. Ew. Anyway, go check out my YouTube page. Watch, rate, subscribe.







http://www.youtube.com/reinix

No comments:

Post a Comment