Friday, March 20, 2009

I feel like updating

I haven't felt too in the mood to write long blogs these past few days. This week was pretty cool, though. I didn't wake up early enough on Monday to make it to my English class, but apparently class was canceled that day. Go me. My netbook finally got here on Tuesday. (Which I sort of did post a blog about.) It's way cute, yo. I'm gonna take it to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays from now on. It's so much easier to take Geography notes when I'm typing. It's also really boring in that class, so I can browse the web or something when I'm not taking notes. Alt+tab FTW. Wednesday was okay, I guess. My Journalism professor made us get partners and interview each other. Meh. Thursday was okay too. I think I did okay on my Mass Communications quiz... except I think I got this question about iTunes wrong. I sooo skipped a few parts on my reading.

Today was pretty chill. I liked it. Not my usual stay-at-home-clean-the-house-and-browse-the-web Friday. I hung out with Alberta, Liz, Jose and Zack. (I can not get used to spelling Zack's name with an H [Zach].) We went to eat at In-N-Out. Liz wasn't too fond of the food, lol. Then we went to Target for a bit and hung out there. It was fun jamming out to "What if God Was One of Us."  Hahahah. When I got back home, my mom had made enchiladas de camarĂ³n. Fuck yeah! I love those things. As I ate them, I thought to myself... shit, I totally wasn't supposed to eat meat today. Fuck lent. Oh well. Enchiladas are awesome. Like, seriously. I cannot stress how much I like them.

So, like... The Twilight DVD releases tomorrow. That means there are crazy fangirls in line at midnight release parties all over the US right now. I kinda wanted to go to the one in Westwood. Not because I like Twilight, though. I just wanted to go because I have a tiny crush on Kaleb Nation. Shh, don't tell him. Rofl. I'm so lame. The odds of me marrying him (let alone talking to him) are pretty damn slim. Speaking of slim chances... what's the deal with people from the UK? They say "fat chance" a lot. Why is it that "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing? Anyway... I don't even know why I find him so interesting. He's not even that cute. Okay, maybe a little. And I like people that can write well, arent ignorant to the world of the internet, know a few things about music, and wear plaid shirts. Shit. I guess that makes him kinda perfect for me. His right eye is weird, though. It goes down like three millimeters lower than the left. Omg, I'm gonna shut up now.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO I said fuck lent too. Haha and it's okay to like Kaleb Nation. We all have our own weird kinda obsessive crushes. I never noticed the thing with his eye. That's weird lol.

    ReplyDelete