Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random ELAC Moments

I recorded this a longgggg time ago, but YouTube never let me upload it. I decided it to try out Viddler for the first time. It works. lol.

Sorry if I talk too damn slow. I must've been uber bored. This video is wayyyyy longer than I wanted it to be :/

[vodpod id=Groupvideo.2216806&w=425&h=350&fv=flashVarText%3Dfake%3D1%26pvrn%3D85701%26key%3D637b53ce%26viewToken%3D80cb574]

No, I'm not trying to be racist.

And yeah, I know... I referred to all hispanic/latinos as Mexicans.

rofl. Sorry?

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Chinese n hv a white gf, lol!!!
    For me, I am cool to hang out n talk to different ethic ppl....As long as they ar fun to be with, y not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mannn dont call her just "fey"...it means FAT in chinese!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol! Tie my what??? that was funny.

    I think that's just a california thing lol.

    Here in Virginia (at least in Richmond) 95% are black people, 3 white people and 1 or less% asian and Hispanic/latino. lol

    I am Latino btw, Im not a stalker or anything, i just like your videos. hahaha

    Of Argentinian descent :)

    ReplyDelete