Thursday, June 24, 2010

Formspring: FAQ

In correlation with my previous post, I also get asked a lot of simple questions repeatedly. The type of questions that would be on an FAQ page if I had one. Here are a few of them, just in case you were wondering.
Do you record your videos when you are home alone? Do you lock yourself in your room and then record? Has your mom EVER walked in on you while recording or has she ever said "Y esta loca, que chingados esta haciendo?" [Translation: "What the fuck is this crazy girl doing?"]
There's usually people home. I do lock myself in my room, haha. And YES my mom has told me similar things. At first she'd be all wtf about it. Nowadays, I think my family's used to me grabbing my camera, taking it somewhere, and talking to it. They know I frequently post videos online by now.
How do you make your backgrounds?
I use Adobe Photoshop CS3. I made a template for myself that I base all my backgrounds off of. (In case you haven't noticed, they all kinda look the same.)
Read Bran Hambric? If so, what'd you think.
Yes, I did. I thought it was a clever little story. A lot of people were saying it's like a ripoff of Harry Potter, but Kaleb Nation hasn't even read the series. I know I've referred to it before as "JK Rowling meets Lemony Snicket." It was witty in its own cute little way. I actually had a blog in which I was gonna write about it, just as Kaleb Nation did with Twilight on TwilightGuy.com (except I wasn't so G-rated.) I stopped after like, two summaries: http://jabranblog.wordpress.com. Bahaha.
Didn't you just get a mooncup? Does it work well?
I did. I might make a review on my blog or on YouTube about it after I've used it for a couple more periods. I can tell you this for now: It takes a while to figure out how to put it in. I like this form of fluid storage better than that of a tampon (I haven't used pads since high school). I still haven't really gotten the hang of removal, though. Takes me a while. I'll let you know if I'd recommend it after I've figured out the proper way to take it out.
why /this/ instead of *this*?
Because *this* is what I use when I'm actioning something. (example: *eats carrot waffles*) /This/ is used for emphasis because it tilts, like italics. It takes the place of when I would use italicized text in rich text format. When I /really/ want to emphasize something, though... I use THIS.
Do you write fanfiction?
I haven't written fanfiction since middle school. I wrote a Harry Potter one that NO ONE will read ever again. Thank goodness I used a different screen name back then.
Why did your parents name you Reyna?
They wanted to name me Cristina, but some chick my grandma didn't like was named Cristina. They settled for Reyna, after a relative of mine named Reynaldo.
Glee in general?
I like it for entertainment purposes. Really enjoy the subtle humor. Great writers. Awesome musical choice. Very talented performers. Not the best show on earth, but definitely worth watching. While many (@sims) think it's stupid and that they ruin some truly great songs by having teens worship the covers as though they are the original songs, I like it because they cover things I like. I enjoy both the Glee and original versions for different reasons.

Also, it helps that the cast is sexy.

2 comments:

  1. It took me a while to warm up to Glee, but I've learned to appreciate the cast's music talents. The covers are pretty awesome, too.

    And LOL @ the fanfiction thing...I feel the same way about the ones I've written. I think I deleted them, and I hope I did...if anyone ever sees them, I might commit suicide. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..carrot waffle reference, ftw. ahahah

    ReplyDelete