Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YouTube is so stalkery

YouTube is totally the Facebook of video-watching websites. What's the term for them anyway? Is YouTube still considered a social networking website? You can comment, message, and add friends, so I guess so. Maybe... Meh, I'll research it later. Don't have much time for being all OCD with my blog right now.


Anyway... I just wanted to take a moment to talk about YouTube realtime sharing. Isn't it just awesome?


In  case you didn't know, YouTube realtime is this bar at the bottom of your YouTube page that lets you know what your friends are watching, rating, favoring, and I don't know what else. Of course, you have the option to disable it, but it's kinda fun to see what others are seeing.


It leads you to start conversations like this one:



(1:34:01 PM) Reyna: ahahah. did we just rate the same video?
(1:34:12 PM) Enmanuel: i saw that u were watching it
(1:34:15 PM) Enmanuel: and thought it was funny
(1:34:18 PM) Reyna: LMAO. THIS IS SO STALKERY
(1:34:21 PM) Enmanuel: LOL

In case you don't have it ('cause I think it's still in its beta stage), this is what it looks like:


stalk ur youtubefriends bar


You can click the image if you wanna enlarge it, I guess.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow...
    you changed ur layout

    hahah this is so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I like how you blurred the page like it's super secret.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl. i don't want people to judge me by my subscriptions!
    also, it looked too colorful and messy.

    ReplyDelete