Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Moon Poster

The first poster for The Twilight Saga: New Moon was leaked yesterday. (The first image of the wolf pack guys didn't count, right?). You can click the image on the left to view it.


I'm not someone you can call a Twilight fan or anything, but I kinda feel like talking about this poster. [What? Reyna's doing a review on a teaser poster? Really?! She musn't have a life.]


When I first saw it, I was like "Why the hell is Edward in the front? He's hardly even in New Moon." Then I realized it was probably for promotional purposes. Twihards love themselves some RPattz. Plus, one of my favorite scenes in the book was probably the one where Edward comes back and tells Bella how much he really loves her and all that.


Anyway... I looked at the poster a little closer and noticed how Jacob was actually in between Edward and Bella. I like that. I guess it sort of foreshadows what will happen in the future: Jacob eventually coming between them. I don't think that was the point, though. Also, Jacob looks like he's trying to protect Bella. Typical Twilight... Have a guy on a poster look like he's being protective of Bella 'cause she can't do anything on her own. Kidding... or am I?


I like this poster better than poster for the first Twilight movie. You can actually see their whole bodies and it has a nice background setting. Also, I really like the color scheme.


That was as far as my real speculation of the poster went. My other reactions were like:


"Yes! They cut Jacob's hair!"


"Dayummm, Jacob got buff... let me tap that!"



"LOL, it looks like Jacob's about to shank that bitch!"

"Kristen actually looks kinda hot there. I don't know why. If I were a guy, I'd totally wanna hit it."




Bonus picture:



Woah, baby! Click the image to enlarge ;)


(thanks enmanuelmc!)

No comments:

Post a Comment