Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Last Night on Earth

I've completed another task! Played a game I've never played before. This one was actually unintentional. A day or two after I created the list, I went to my boyfriend's house for his and his sister's birthday party. Once everyone had eaten dinner, finished the (cup)cake(s), and all that good stuff, the young'ns decided to play Last Night on Earth, a board game about zombies. Because it sounded interesting, I decided to join.

I never play board games with scenarios and characters and the works because, well, because I hardly get the chance to. I did once attempt playing Arkham Horror, but sat there confused the majority of the time. Last Night on Earth, however, was a lot more simple and fun. Also I played a hot nurse named Becky. ;)


The zombies won, btw.

Last coffee shop visit: The Coffee Bean, Jasmine Dragon Tea Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment