Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trying New Things (List)

Here is my list of things I want to try this year. Some tasks were borrowed from other websites/projects and some are specific to me. I may add more bullets as I think of them, and I'll be crossing off each one I have done. Feel free to do any of these yourself and let me know how they went.
  • Watch at least 5 movies at Laemmle's Theater
  • Don't eat out for a week
  • Say "yes" to something I wouldn't normally do
  • Write nerdfighter notes
  • Wake up early even though I don't have to
  • Play a game I've never played before  (x)
  • Watch classic movies that I still haven't seen
  • Compliment as many people as I can and smile at everyone I see
  • Write a letter to myself to open in 10 years
  • Catch up with an old friend
  • Read a magazine targeted at the opposite gender or a readership different to me
  • Dress up on a regular day
  • Donate to a good cause or volunteer somewhere
  • Read a book I've owned for a long time, but still haven't read
  • Get on a bus and go to the final destination
  • Try a kind of entertainment that people would normally think is out of my character
  • Order food at restaurants that I wouldn't normally eat (NO PESTO OR PASSION FRUIT)
  • For fuck's sake, get my driver's license
  • Try new recipes (I rarely cook, so all recipes are new. Should be fun!) (x) (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment