Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What I've been up to, I guess.

I haven't posted a real blog since June 11th, so I figured I'd do an update right now. I actually have two blogs with actual topics that I'm thinking of writing sometime this week or next. Most likely next week because this one has been kinda busy (nevermind me having taken a two-hour nap today) and it's only gonna get worse.


What have I been doing recently? Pretty much, mornings consist of me going to my summer classes. I'm taking Principles of Healthful Living (Health 11) and History of the Great Religions (History 7). They're both really easy. Health tests are open-book for the first ten minutes or so and history quizzes are five questions every day. If I don't pass both classes with A's... then... I'm an idiot. Nah, not really. It probably just means I got really lazy at one point.


After class, I've either been 1. eating with Zack 2. hanging out with Luis or 3. going home and either a. eating and going online or b. eating and reading. Right now, I'm reading Looking for Alaska by John Green. (You might've figured out I got the arrangement of the first sentence in this paragraph from that book. Haha.) It arrived in the mail yesterday and I'll probably finish it tonight. I'll write a little review or something later, though.


Also, my brother Chava's getting married in like three days! Holy shit. That's pretty much the reason I doubt I'll have time for writing blogs this week and weekend. That and I've been spending less and less time online recently.  I've also been seeing people in real life a lot less. I don't even know how I managed to do that.


Anyway, I'm gonna go finish reading Looking for Alaska now. x.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you posted this on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you posted a new one on my birthday.

    ReplyDelete