Sunday, April 19, 2009

This week was meh.

Not much out of the ordinary.


Went to classes at ELAC, did some homework at the library, blah blah blah.


Friday, I went to the movies with Gerard and saw 17 Again for some reason. It was... awkward. After that, we went to the Montebello Town Center and tried on clothes and took photos, like always. hahaha. I like the way we matched, but Gap clothes are way too expensive.


Then I got so bored at 1am that I photoshopped our photos a bit. Here are the results:






I got a haircut yesterday. It's not that short but I prefer having long hair. (Short hair + fat face = VERY fat looking face!) My hair is sooo damaged, though! Now I want long, dark hair instead of blonde. I got tired of it.


It used to be this long:



Now it looks like this:



I don't even know if there's much of an obvious difference xD



Now I have to work on an essay, search for a few things for my English class, and write a profile on my Journalism professor. Ugh. I hate Sundays. They're all the same: church, food, internet, homework, shower, sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi nice blog :) I can see a lot of effort has been put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog's where its happenning. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete