Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

Hello. I haven't felt like updating much. I kind of feel bad when I spend my time blogging when I know I have homework or something more productive to do. I had this idea for a video blog, but I haven't done that for the same reason. I feel kinda crappy about stuff now. Sometimes I end up getting nothing done at all. Like, on days when I don't feel like working on homework and would feel useless if I wrote a blog or made a vlog. Boy, those are the worst. At the end of the day I realize that I got nothing done and just feel like I wasted my day. (I think that's what my Tuesday felt like.)

I've realized I've been trying to avoid seeing people lately and I don't even know why.  Actually, I know why in some cases. For example, Timmy invited me to go to an SCPA show this weekend and I told him I was down to go. Then I remembered what Timmy is like when no one is around but me and him and decided against it.  But anyway, there were two other times this week when people want to hang out and I decided I don't want to. Sometimes I'd just rather be home nowadays. I don't know what that makes me. A loser? One who doesn't like to socialize? Nahh. I love socializing. People are great. I just don't know what it is that's made me not want to go out lately. I guess it's kinda cool, though. Now I'm not bitching about not being able to go out. I actually want to be home.

Anyway... I'm on spring break right now. (In case the title of this post didn't make it obvious.) It's been pretty much what I expected it to be. Lounging around, working on a few assignments, hanging out with Zach. I guess I'll post a recap of my week.

Saturday, April 4th: My parents decided to have a carne asada/hot dogs an invite some of my tios and tias. Cousins came over. They were introduced to The Lonely Island. Luis wanted to hang out, but I decided I shouldn't leave the house because there were family members over. I kinda regretted it because I got super bored after a while.

Sunday, April 5th: Went to church, it was Palm Sunday. Mom complained that I never dress appropriately to church and wear my best clothes to school. Also, she's been trying to get my cousin Frankie to go to church with us. I doubt he ever will. Oh, and we had Astro Burger. Yum ♥

Monday, April 6th: Went to Barnes & Noble in Pasadena. Didn't really find what I needed. I guess I'll just buy a book online, haha. I went to eat at Islands with Zach and really liked it there. Then we watched I Love You, Man. It was hilarious. Paul Rudd was awesomely dorky.

Tuesday, April 7th: I pretty much spent this day lounging around the house and filling out job applications.

Wednesday, April 8th: Filled out this form giving a neighbor a good report so he can be a peace officer, and then took it to the post office. Those jerks got rid of the mail box next to Jack in the Box. Grr. Anyway, I went to the mall with Zach anddd... yeah. Not much to say.

Thursday, April 9th: That's today. I went to the East Los Angeles Library and worked on an essay for my English class. I'm way behind in that class right now. I don't even know how that happened. Anyway... I came across my eighth-grade crush for the first time in almost five years on my way to th library. It was pretty cool. We spent a good while just talking. Good ole' Luis Lopez. I can't believe I've never seen him around. Ever. And he lives a few blocks away from me and apparently comes to Jack in the Box a lot.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="209" caption="xoxo, reyna"]xoxo, reyna[/caption]

2 comments:

  1. I honestly know how you feel in your first and second paragraphs. I feel those ways more often than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. i don't know what it is about me that does those things...
    fuck laziness :/

    ReplyDelete