Thursday, January 6, 2011

COMPUTER ELECTRONICALLY MONITORED AT ALL TIMES

That’s what it says on a laminated card that’s taped to the right side of my monitor right now. I’m at school, see. Just finished my project a few minutes ago, but I still have some time to kill before I head off to class.

I feel like I’m being watched by the Department of Homeland Security, like on Little Brother.

I wonder if they’ll kick me off.

As the sign says, these computers are FOR ACADEMIC USE ONLY!! If I do, fuck it. I’ll just head to class early, I suppose.

Since I’m being monitored and all, does this mean someone right now is reading every single word I type? In real time? That’s so cool.

It’s a shame no one’s kicking me off for not doing academic work on here.

This turned out to be a lot less exciting than I thought it was.

Maybe if I write something provocative in huge bold text.

GAY HORSE SEX

Anyway. I should head to class now. The clock on this computer seems to be a few minutes ahead, and I now have less time to kill than I thought I did.

Happy new year, eveyone. /6dayslate

No comments:

Post a Comment