Monday, October 12, 2009

This isn't WordPress :O

Not that I've been updating my blog frequently or anything, but I just wanted to let you all know that I have made the switch from WordPress to blogspot. I actually had this account since 2004, but never used it. I guess that's because I was using LiveJournal at the time, haha.

Anyway, I've managed to import all my WordPress blogs here so it doesn't seem so empty. By the looks of it, the transition was pretty smooth. The only thing that bothers me is that images on here don't do that thing where they wrap around the text, but oh well. I'll live. So, just know that if images make my posts look stupid, it's because the text is supposed to wrap around. Any post on here made before this specific one was imported from my WordPress.

Oh, and in case you were wondering: I switched because Blogger (or Blogspot, whatever it wants to be called) gives me more freedom when it comes to editing the layout and adding widgets on the sidebar and stuff. Blogger seems like a better choice if I have a free blog. That doesn't mean I like it better than WordPress, though. I would suggest WordPress to anyone who is making a website and needs something to manage their content and news posts.

I'll work on a layout soon because it looks kinda crappy (though nice and simple) right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment