Monday, October 12, 2009

It just feels like a gloomy day

...probably because it is a gloomy day. Good job, weather.

I was gonna make a layout for this blog before I even posted anything new, but I feel like writing for a bit. I've been runny-nosed and felt weak and crappy the past 3-ish days. It sucks. The wonderful thing about being sick, though, is that it helps me really appreciate my parents.

I didn't get out of bed until almost 1pm. Apparently, my mom told me to get out of bed like five times and I responded her saying "okay" or something like that. I don't remember any of that. When I finally got out of bed, I went into the kitchen and saw that she had made me nice warm oatmeal. She even put it in my favorite Little Mermaid mug/bowl. I don't know if she did it because she knows I love eating out of that thing, or because it fit perfectly, but it was awesome. Then she made me tea. It's supposed to help get rid of all this sinus stuff. I hope it works. She said I'm supposed to drink it like 2-3 times a day. It didn't taste as good as the oatmeal, but it was still warm and made me just have this great feeling inside.

I love you, mom. Thanks for making my sick days better.

P.S. I feel like a little kid... writing in short sentences and mentioning my Little Mermaid cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment