Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm not sure what to call this

Yesterday was pretty chill. I watched Amelie in the morning. Such a cute movie. I went to the movies with Zachary after that. Like always, he had free AMC tickets. The thing that sucks about those is that the movie has to have been out for at least ten days in order to use those free movie tickets. Long story short (it isn't really that long): We got tickets for Mall Cop, then ended up watching Fired Up and Confessions of a Shopaholic instead. Hahaha. We rule. Both movies were pretty darn funny. Typical stock characters and plot and all that, but I enjoyed the humor anyway. Then we saw Ricky working at Wetzel's Pretzels. Boy, did his haircut look stupid.

I'm pretty damn full right now. My mom made birria. Fuck yeah! Before that, I was out with Cristina and her mom and sisters looking for bridesmaids dresses. We didn't find one we all agreed on. Haha. Oh well.

Panthers out.

No comments:

Post a Comment