Sunday, February 22, 2009

Downtown LA and Graphics

So this guy messaged me on YouTube recently, and I saw that he had uploaded this video. I was like "hey, that building looks familiar." I don't think it's the "most beautiful building in the world," though. Haha. Then I remembered I had seen it in Downtown LA and taken a photo of it my Junior year in high school. This led me to a scavenger hunt on the net because I knew I had uploaded that photo somewhere. Anyway, I came across an old Photobucket account I'd made for this little graphics website I had.

These are some of the pictures I found from that Tour of LA trip we took with Woessner. They're not the best pictures ever, I know. I've never taken a photography class or researched how to take good photos, but I like them :]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



and these are some of the old blank signs I'd made that I also found:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. niiicee pictureessss.
    it looks different than canada. its cool seeing it.

    jake gyllenhaal. ooh la la. <3
    i like you graphics toooo. =D

    ReplyDelete