Thursday, December 16, 2010

Earlier today, my mom told me to clean my room AND CLEAN IT WELL.

Me: lolwut. Why can't I just halfassedly clean it, like I usually do?
Mom: Your aunts and cousins from Mexico are coming over. They're sleeping in your room.
Me: But... what if they find stuff I have in my room that I don't want them to see?
Mom: Pft. Like what?
Me: My vibrator
Mom: O_O
This should have probably been posted on Tumblr. Oh well.
(Note: This all happened in Spanish. Even the "O_O" part.)

---

While we're at it, I'll post a bonus one that was all ready on Tumblr. My mom and I have wonderful talks:
Brother: 10 DAYS TO HARRY POTTER, MOM.
Me: WOOOOOOO!!
Mom: Ugh. What horror.
Me: Psh. I'm gonna start saying that every Sunday before church.
Mom: You're dumb. You need to start thinking about real things, like God. Harry Potter hasn't taught you a thing. You can't obsess over something that isn't real.
Me: But you can?
Mom: What?
Me: ...nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment