Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fred wants your bad romance

In case you guys didn't know, I absolutely LOVE Lady Gaga's music. It's so upbeat and fun. The video for her new song, Bad Romance, released today and it was just as amazing as I expected it to be.

Awesome choreography, crazy outfits, cool floating glass things. Ah! It gets a Reyna stamp of approval. Yes, I give stamps of approval. They all say [FUCK YEAH]. 'Cause I'm a free bitch, baby! ;)

Also, the costumes (are they costumes or outfits?) in the video reminded me of this runway show, which just blew me away the first time I saw it:

The stuff kinda looks like something Björk would wear, and I love me some Björk. I wish people could dress like this on regular days and not get looked at like "wtf?" I would totally wear shit like that to school and work if I were (a) skinny enough to wear it (b)cool enough to wear it and (c)able to afford it.


In other video-released-today news, Fred's new Christmas song is out! I don't hate or love Fred, but I just HAD to blog about this. I don't even know if I hate or love this song yet, but I can't get it the fuck out of my head! This definitely made my mental list of Songs You Can't Unhear:


What do YOU guys think of Lady Gaga and Fred's videos/songs? Eh? Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment