Saturday, July 5, 2008

Ye Olde About Me [august07-july08]




Name: Reyna V.

Location: East Los Angeles, CA.

Age: Seventeen.

Occupation: Part time lover, full time friend. ♫

If you really wanna know about me, know that there isn't much to know. Or maybe there is... I guess I'll just say a few basic things about myself. I'm probably the most boring person you'll ever [or never] meet. There's probably not much you can talk to me about since I really have no "favorite" movie or singer or book or anything. I'm not really a big fan of anything except the Harry Potter series. But I'm not even so big on that anymore. I know for sure they're not my favorite books, though. If you're on my profile and you don't know me, you should probably add me. Since you're actually reading this, you're probably worth talking to =]. Hmm. My family is pretty fun. I've noticed I always complain to others about the things my mother says and how she doesn't let me go out. The reality is I love her to death, even though she doesn't agree with my points of view most of the time. I know that everything she does for me is for my own good or whatever, but I guess I'm just a dumb teenager that wants to live a teenage life. My mom really knows what commitment is and I respect that. Since I have nothing to do right now, I might as well let you know that I am a senior at Garfield High School and that I'm in the Marching Band and Percussion Ensemble there. I've been in 'em since freshman year. I find it funny how when I'm at competitions during winter season, I always hear people refer to me as "that cymbal chick from Garfield," yet I've never been referred to as "that flute chick from Garfield" during the fall season. Oh yeah. Garfield High is in East Los Angeles, California and it's pretty much where I spend most of my time when I'm not at home. What I hate about the walks to and from school (or anywhere, really) are those perverts that whistle or wink at every girl they see. Those guys are usually in trucks too, for some reason. I started tallying how many I've come across since 7/20/07 and so far there have been 79 of them. I honestly didn't think it would get that high. The sad part is, I don't remember most of them. I guess that's a good thing, though. If anyone of them were remembered by me, I'd punch him in the face the next time I saw him. Okay, I'm full of shit. I wouldn't go anywhere near him. I'd never wanna come close to or meet one of them.

However, I would like to meet someone who can hold a conversation for a long period of time and actually make me want to contribute to it. I suck at conversations. Most of them just consist of someone asking how I've been or what I'm doing and me letting them know that I'm fine or bored. If you can hold a good conversation with me, you should definitely take a walk with me to Atlantic Square one day. I've been hanging out there too much, haha. [Thai House + a fun walk with awesome people = <33]

I'd also like to meet Jacob Matthew Green and Ethan Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment