Monday, September 24, 2007

School stuff

First period. Drafting with Mr. Laines. Pretty damn boring. I keep being later/absent to the class.

Second period. Honors Chemistry with Ms. Xavier. She's nice. But ugh, I'm getting a C in the class. I never liked Chemistry much...

Third period. They switched all the Humanitas kids out of Montes' class and back into Rocha's. Grr. A lot of us were pretty damn angry about it. I don't like Rocha. He's so fake and has some superiority complex, I swear. But yeah... He's just another typical Gardocki/Buchman style teacher. Y'know. The type that make you read something,and then answer questions or wrote about it. I always sucked at that stuff. What I liked about Montes was that he took a whole different approach to teaching, AND I got good scores on his assignments. He got kinda preachy about the whole oppression thing, but I didn't mind.

Fourth period. Bennet. AP Government. Ehh.

Fifth period. AP European history with Woessner. Yep. No band for 5th. Muahahaha.

Sixth period. Marching Dynamics. I only enrolled so I can get the PE credit I need to graduate =P.

Seventh period, I guess. Band practice. 4-8 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment