Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Aren't we glad they fucked?

If JK Rowling's parents never fucked...

I wouldn't have been on harrypotter.com that ONE day when they posted a topic asking who had MSN messenger. If I wasn't online that day... I would have never started talking to Jacob. If I had never started talking to Jacob... I probably wouldn't be online as much or had anyone to tell all my crazy stories to.

If JK Rowling's parents never fucked...

GarfieldPercussion.com would not exist. I started learning to make websites because everyone had Harry Potter websites, so I became interested in web/graphic design. I got a freewebs account, learned photoshop, and BAM I made a (very amaturure-ish, cheapy) Harry Potter website. If I didn't learn all this stuff Joe would have never found out I know about making websites and wouldn't have asked me to make the drumline website. Of course, Jacob helped me a lot with this web stuff, but hey... I wouldn't have never talked to him if JK Rowling's parents never fucked...

If JK Rowling's parents never fucked...

I wouldn't have been on hpfzforums.com in the year 2004 because there would be no HP. If there were no hpfz forums I would have never started talking to Jasmine. If I hadn't started talking to Jasmine, I would have never met Ivan because I met him through her. If I had never started chatting with them, I would have never known Ivan was in band and wouldn't have met him. If I never met Ivan, no one would have ever reffered to him as my "boyfriend from AB Miller." If i had never met Jasmine and Ivan, I wouldn't have met a whole bunch of other new people from AB Miller at ADLA competitions. If I had never started talking to Ivan, I probably wouldn't have made as much fun of Elizabeth Ortiz, or started PMing and IMing Ryan H. Turner, haha. If me and Ivan had never met, he wouldn't have sent Goober that air gram at the La Sierra show.

If JK Rowling's parents never fucked...

I would've never had my first boyfriend in middle school. rofl. I was with him for like a day and a half. Okay, I admit I never really liked the guy to begin with... oh well. But yeah. I thought it was worth writing anyway.



If JK Rowling's parents never fucked...

I would have never read Harry Potter. Which means, I would never spend hours chatting with Jacob. And I also wouldn't talk to Ivan and Jasmine from A.B. Miller or met them and some other people at drumline competitions.

Joanne Kathleen Rowling. She's amazing, isn't she? It is because her parents had sex that one night sometime in October of 1964 that many people's lives have changed. She's made me think and read a lot. She brought people from AB Miller HS in Fontana close to Garfield HS people in East LA. heck, she even brought people close from East LA to New Jersey! If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know about web design, or how to use Photoshop or any of that stuff.

Aren't we glad JK Rowling's parents fucked?

Now... my question to you is... in the past 6 minutes and 37 seconds, have I affected YOUR life? (haha, j/k... don't ask..)

No comments:

Post a Comment