Friday, June 22, 2007

Band and colorguard banquet

So the banquet was on a friday. I was kinda bummed that I didn't buy a dress for it. Luckily, my sister Nery was at the house, so we went to the mall and bought me a green dress. yayy. Then we went all out and bought matching earrings and shoes for it. And a corset to hide my ugly lonjas. haha.

The banquet itself was fun fun fun. The food was awesome. I actually danced a lot =]]. Reina said I dance like a black girl. I didn't know if that was good or bad. She said it was a good thing. =P

They handed out the awards and blah blah blah. Haha, after Rudy, Joe and Courtney gave their speeches Mr. Gray was all like "I'll be short," i was like xD. Just like last year, Gilbert and I handled the slide show. It went pretty well, I think. I kinda liked last year's better. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment